The UGA Police Department is an innovative, full-service law enforcement agency.
Learn about the potential for an exciting and rewarding career.
$40,000 starting annual pay, PLUS:
- $1,000 raise upon completion of the police academy
- $1,000 raise upon completion of field training
- $2,000 raise at two years, with additional training
- Up to $3,500 salary increase for college degrees
- Tuition assistance, for any state universities in Georgia
- Uniforms, weapons, and equipment provided
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick leave
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
- Promotion potential
- Diverse training and special assignment opportunities